Sunday, November 30, 2008
Okay. Next?
Didn't get much done yesterday and there's way too much to do to mess with this anymore. So this morning I madly wrote vaguely related test paragraphs and lots of notes. Since it turned into one of those adventures where all the little clues finally make sense at the very end, it needs more careful plotting and less ad hoc. Hence the note-writing. Of course, no amount of note-writing and fifth-quarter revisiting can change the fact it's an ad hoc hack through and through but that doesn't matter now. 'Tis the season to stress over a lot of other stuff and I can't wait any longer to get started. Wee hoo hah!
4 comments:
WTG!!! What's with you people going hundreds of words over? LOL
Yeah, now that I have all this time I can get caught up on the laundry and bills and gift shopping and cleaning and... Yesterday I read a book. Today I have to drive to SD. Oh well.
ad hoc hack--sounds like snappy writing to me!
I feel sort of empty tonight. What am I supposed to do next?
Congrats on finishing.
Congrats!!! You can edit the hackery later. Now is the time for wine.
Okay. Next? Blog already. I know you gots plenty rambling around in that pretty little head.
Post a Comment