Tell me, tell, me, if you think you know
Oh, no. What happened?
Symptoms are just a fuel filter -- will figure it out tomorrow. I shouldn't kick Ford, it's probably Arco's fault. But still: Hampered my plans.
Poop. That sucks. If it makes you feel better, I didn't write at all yesterday.
I thought it was an episode of COPS!
Why a car men with small penises drive to feel manly?
I thought they drove diesel pickups, or Corvettes.
I'll take your word for it. Or a Polaroid.
how bout u forgotfucking owner's really dumbcircled the prob at the factory man
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, no. What happened?
Symptoms are just a fuel filter -- will figure it out tomorrow. I shouldn't kick Ford, it's probably Arco's fault. But still: Hampered my plans.
Poop. That sucks. If it makes you feel better, I didn't write at all yesterday.
I thought it was an episode of COPS!
Why a car men with small penises drive to feel manly?
I thought they drove diesel pickups, or Corvettes.
I'll take your word for it. Or a Polaroid.
how bout u forgot
fucking owner's really dumb
circled the prob at the factory man
Post a Comment