Saturday, November 15, 2008

21825

Not knowing how I managed to write over 2.5k today. Worked until 6:30, went to a coffee shop meetup close by, gurgled my empty tummy with a frapp, typed in concert with other typers. Heard via cell phone our high school was whomping butt in their last game (closed the reg. football season 10-0). Went home, wrote some more, hot tub, wrote again. Stopped when I surpassed yesterday's goal (50k*13/30=21666), not a bad start to the weekend. 'Cept it's to be a busy weekend, may not get aheader. Whatev. The story grows tendrils within itself, gels, will become a living thing if not let starve too soon or too long.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Nice! Keep going! Your last sentence makes me think you're writing a King or Koontz style novel. ;)

Unknown said...

Sounds like your book is going well. I'm playing catch up this weekend. I might even make it after having a 4K day yesterday.
I think I'm having fun though.